Total Pageviews

Thursday, December 5, 2013

New things

I guess I didn't mention what I've been busy doing. 

Well, last winter I was busy finishing my first master's degree in human resource management. The thesis kept me quite busy until graduation in February. I'm quite proud of it :)


Then in August I had a baby girl. She's my fourth child and most likely also my last. She was born on the 26th and is a little bundle of joy. She even lets me knit from time to time ;)


Of course I've already made her a few things like this crocheted blanket and the sweater below:


Funny enough my sister also had baby girl in August. She doesn't knit or crochet so I enjoy making her some cute little things too:




My sister also has a birthday in August so she and her baby girl got a matching shawl and hat:



No comments:

Post a Comment